To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
475 Whirlaway Drive
Danville, KY 40422
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN)
Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI) • Danville, KY
Posted 10 days ago
Did you know that some of the industry’s most talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.
Our mission is “the care of the patient is our reason for existence.” What’s yours?
The Dialysis Registered Nurse is key to providing specialized nursing care in the in-center hemodialysis unit. The RN works in collaboration with all clinic team members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality optimal outcomes.
This position is full-time, 4 days/week.
- Performs hemodialysis treatments in accordance with approved facility policies and procedures.
- Prior to initiation of dialysis, ensures dialysis machine, its alarms, and all products used during treatment are prepped and meet quality standards.
- Monitors the patient during dialysis, assess any emergent changes in the patient's condition, and communicates any problems to the physician and patient's family.
- Administers and charts all prescribed pre, intra, and post dialysis medications and charge items in the Medical Information System (MIS) and on the treatment flow sheet.
- Follows CDC/CMS regulations with strict reinforcement of infection control.
- Participates in patient care conferences, medical rounds and chart reviews, as assigned.
- Documents patient education to ensure compliance with the local ESRD Network, CMS, DCI corporate and clinic requirements.
- Interacts with local hospitals as a liaison to facilitate continuity of care.
- Assists in teaching and training new staff members as directed by the head nurse.
- Collaborates with all staff members and renal team members to maintain medication inventory, ensure the dialysis machines are functioning properly, and maintain an adequate stocking of unit supplies.
- Works with the head nurse and nurse manager to assure that OSHA compliance, occurrence reporting, and emergency preparedness is up to date.
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license in the State as a registered nurse.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Previous dialysis experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
- DCI provides comprehensive hands-on and theory orientation/training in order to equip our nurses for success.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: