To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Joan Drost
- Phone: 407-551-0614
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facilities Project Manager
System One • Costa Mesa, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Facilities Project Manager – Costa Mesa, CA
System One has an immediate opening for a Facilities Project Manager for a large energy services client in California. The Facilities Project Manager will be responsible for managing Operations, Maintenance, Repairs and Replacement (OMR and R) activities of HVAC, Boilers, Chillers, Plumbing, Electrical, Renewable Energy, Direct Digital Controls (DDC) and Lighting Equipment at all assigned facilities projects.
- Candidate local to Costa Mesa preferred
- 40%-60% travel required domestically / other times working in the office
- Must be able to pass background checks and maintain security clearance to enter Fed and State properties
- Potential exists for requirement of employee to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and or move up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift and or move more than 50 lbs.
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, standing, stooping, reaching, kneeling bending climbing and crawling.
- Extensive travel required (40-60%), but usually not more than 1 week per trip. Remaining time spent working from Home office and/or Costa Mesa office
- Responsible to schedule and setup customer meetings and equipment inspection at numerous locations and provide detailed reports to Client’s internal customers
- Responsible to arrange for all required travel using company AMEX travel website
Facilities Project Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing Operations, Maintenance, Repairs and Replacement (OMR and R) activities of HVAC, Boilers, Chillers, Plumbing, Electrical, Renewable energy, Direct Digital Controls (DDC) and Lighting equipment at all assigned projects.
- Schedule and manage technicians and OMR and R subcontractors.
- Respond to emergency customer service requests and dispatch technicians or OMR and R subcontractors as needed to resolve any issues.
- Review and approve assigned OMR and R subcontractors WOs, service tickets and invoices.
- Plan, coordinate and execute regular scheduled project inspections to meet with technicians, customers, and OMR and R subcontractors.
- Inspect and verify all equipment for proper operations and completion of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repair and replacement activities.
- Inspect DDC systems, collect equipment trend data, and ensure that all data acquisition systems are collecting M and V data per project requirements.
- Detect and resolve equipment, project, and customer problems in a proactive manner to preserve equipment, energy savings and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed project inspection reports that are well written and accurate.
- Keep your supervisor apprised of the present status of all assigned projects and any issues.
- Generate weekly and monthly project status reports and review with your supervisor.
- Responsible for forecasting annual project budgets and providing monthly review of project revenue and expenditures.
- Generate and track Purchase Orders.
The Facilities Project Manager will have the following experience profile:
- Verifiable work experience in the commercial/Industrial service and repair industry as a facilities manager, project manager or service manager overseeing multiple services
- Strong background in Facility Maintenance and equipment/system issue troubleshooting, mostly focused on HVAC, DDC, Power generation, Solar, Lighting and water conservation
- Strong knowledge and operational experience with DDC systems including data trending
- Perform inspections of Facilities equipment to ascertain proper operations and generate detailed reports, similar to CX
- Collect and utilize electronic trend data from flow meters, electrical meters and DDC systems to determine proper operations of equipment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills related to HVAC, Electrical and DDC
- Capable of writing and/or reviewing maintenance subcontract scopes, RFP’s, and customer maintenance proposal documents
- 4 year degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills required. Must be able to navigate files and folders on computers and networks. Required to use Word, Excel, PDF and Outlook on a daily basis
- Must have excellent Excel skills, capable of reviewing and generating detailed spreadsheets to track and analysis budgets, trend data and project status
- Excellent people skills. Maintain excellent customer satisfaction, mostly military and Fed/State government employees