Located in the diverse Foggy Bottom Community, near the campus of George Washington University, GW Medical Faculty Associates is the largest ambulatory care physician practice in the DC Metro Area. We are seeking a seasoned HRIS Analyst to enhance the HRIS team’s accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; being technical resource on process improvement initiatives and providing technical and process support to internal and external team members.
• Identifies and develop HRIS solutions by identifying system and process requirements, completing gap analysis and successfully clarifying and deploying solution objectives by outlining technical specifications; module development and testing, dynamic reporting, user guides and virtual and live training.
• Maintains systems data integrity through identifying, researching, and analyzing problems; implementing improvements; updating training manuals, user guides, and system tables, codes, and security profiles; researching data discrepancies.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; designing and preparing ad hoc and complex reports.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Analyzing Information , Decision Making, Process Improvement, Operations Research, Presenting Technical Information, Technical Leadership & Documentation and Attention to Detail.
- Minimum three years HRIS experience in Human Resources, preferable experience using Ultipro.
- Proficient computer skills to maintain databases, run reports, and perform other HRIS computer operations are necessary.
- Experience in healthcare and demonstrated knowledge of EEO/AA compliance is preferred. Ability to handle multiple priorities in busy environment necessary.
- Ability to input data into the computer, and analyze data as requested. Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner. Must be able to follow and understand instructions, and react favorably in all work situations. Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people.