Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the tenth consecutive year!
As a Resource Manager, you're charged with driving business within the region and ensuring account teams are following Strategic Resourcing methodology and best practices.
This role requires creativity and drive, with an interpersonal savvy that allows the individual chosen to develop lasting relationships. This individual has the ability to identify and overcome internal and external hurdles in the business that are hindering the sales process and will develop solutions/creative roadmaps to overcome obstacles. A Resource Manager will have strong negotiation and communication skills and will act as the SME within the region for strategic resourcing opportunities.
Why the Strategic Resourcing team at WWT?
World Wide Technology’s Strategic Resourcing Practice offers our clients expertise and enhancements to their existing team on a long term basis (3+ months). We invest time and industry knowledge to align the best resources to match a customer’s unique needs. WWT provides on-going support for the life of the engagement ensuring that consultants make a real connection with our culture, SMEs, the ATC, and each other.
What you will be doing:
Strategic Resourcing from WWT is different than any agency. Using our proven processes, we invest our time and industry knowledge into matching only the best talent to our clients’ unique needs. Our processes, culture and overall value-added sell is our “secret sauce”.
Remote position with preferred location in one of the following markets: St. Louis, Dallas, Chicago, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Tampa, Phoenix, Seattle
- Drive business within the region by ensuring account teams are following our methodology and best practices.
- Possess the ability to negotiate and correct behavior that is outside best practices.
- Evangelize methodology and best practices at every level within the organization i.e. Account Manager, Delivery Manager, Sales Manager, Regional Manager, Director of Sales, VP of Region
- Act as fulfillment arm and Consultant by driving creative solutions relative to each client engagement.
- Must possess an understanding of clients' internal issues/hurdles and be able to develop solutions that encompass strategic sourcing methodologies and best practices.
- Educate internal account teams and clients on best practices methodologies and how to implement these in the business.
- Negotiate with all parties, Account Teams, Partners and Customers on fulfillment options.
- Ability to qualify business opportunities internally and externally to determine viability.
- Ability to identify and overcome internal and external hurdles in the business that are hindering the sales process and develop creative solutions/roadmaps to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to develop, maintain and grow profitable relationships with our partner community, i.e. (agencies and/or organizations with a bench of FTE's).
- Ability to maintain and work through issues, questions and concerns that arise through the course of business with these partners.
- Communicate regularly with our partner community concerning projects, potential business, new business and status of existing business.
- Promptly communicate candidate status to partners involved in the interview process.
- Source candidates for requisitions across multiple departments, locations and skill levels (ranging from entry level to director level).
- Leverage multiple sourcing channels and be adept at sourcing a high volume of candidates directly and through staffing partners while meeting the SLA's of the business.
- Evaluate skill level, conduct efficient and professional interview process, and drive offer process.
- Maintain candidate pipelines and communicate recruiting status regularly
- Participate on the resource management team to implement best recruiting practices and creative strategies to source and recruit top talent
- Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity & company, administer technical exercises, phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process, background checks and pre-employment process.
- Act as the Equal Employment Officer to ensure the company attracts, employs and maintains hiring practices for a diverse workforce.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business related field or Human Resources discipline
- 5 years of experience in high volume full life cycle recruiting with proven success managing senior executives, clients and business leaders
- Computer experience with ATS, spreadsheets, databases and Human Resources information systems preferred
- Consulting experience leading major change efforts, preferably in the area of staffing initiatives
- Consulting skills
- Excellent communication and verbal skills with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Customer service orientation
- Thorough planning and organizing abilities
- Must have ability to exercise good judgment with demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and shift priorities quickly to support the business
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.
- Creative Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Human Resources