To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Foxborough, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Analyst Financial Planning & Analysis
Cardinal Health • Foxborough, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Red Oak Sourcing is a 50/50 joint venture between two Fortune 20 companies, Cardinal Health and CVS Health. Red Oak has sole responsibility for generic pharmaceutical sourcing for Cardinal Health and CVS Health’s retail division and pharmacy benefit manager - representing 85% of the pharmaceutical product volume of the two companies – making Red Oak is one of the largest generic sourcing entities in the U.S.
The Senior Analyst position will provide support to business leaders with respect to managing financial results for Red Oak Initiatives and providing insights into marketplace trends. Additional responsibilities include monitoring product/supplier performance and potential risks and opportunities to parent company monthly forecasts.
This position is within a fast paced, collegial environment, providing the right individual with an opportunity for career advancement and the ability to learn aspects of both Cardinal and CVS Health parent companies.
- Develop financial models to analyze and evaluate financial performance of Red Oak initiatives
- Prepare analytics and monthly reporting to support financial forecasts including new generic product launches, marketplace events and inflation/deflation of product costs
- Assist in the development of annual budgets and prepare comprehensive budget presentations supporting parent companies
- Develop analysis for new generic launches, inflation/deflation trends and product availability
- Provide support for special projects and adhoc analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, with concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 3+ years of relevant business/analytical experience
- Working knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Strong PC skills, including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines and flexibility to manage multiple projects
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (preferred)
- Well-developed problem-solving capabilities
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.