To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
41 South High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Data Architect
Huntington National Bank • Columbus, OH
Posted 2 months ago
Responsible for partnering with Huntington colleagues to develop a Data Strategy, Architecture, and Data Integration enabling the future of data and analytics. Provides leadership and vision to ensure comprehensive and coherent views across Business and IT. This role will contribute to the establishment of the enterprise data architecture vision, support the development of data architecture standards, and enable the delivery of project's enabling data and analytics for the bank.
Establish necessary target and interim state data architectures to provide business value.
Develop solutions to take advantage of advancements in technology while continuing to build the foundation of data to enable analytics.
Managing technology risk and currency for the solutions that are supporting the data and analytical capabilities across the bank.
Collaborative problem solving to ensure business centric decision-making
Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information technology strategies.
Analyze enterprise business drivers to determine corresponding change requirements.
Analyze the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
Analyze technology industry and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
Define the principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
Design and lead the implementation of an ESA based on enterprise business requirements and IT strategies.
Design and direct the governance activities associated with ensuring ESA compliance.
Develop a road map of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state (as defined by the ESA).
Coordinate solution architecture implementation and modification activities.
Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the ESA.
Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
Work closely with the enterprise program management office (EPMO) or project office to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered.
- Bachelor's degree
- Min 5 years of experience in multiple IT areas, to include experience in at least 2 IT disciplines in a cloud architecture, data architecture, information architecture, business intelligence, Big Data, IT Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Integration Architecture, SOA, Application Architecture.
- 3 years of experience as a data solution architect
- Possess strong analytical, written, and oral communication capabilities
- Architecture experience across the business, technology, data, application, and infrastructure domains
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, and written) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, business leaders, and subject matter experts using strong presentation skills
- Able to multi-task with strong time management and prioritization skills
ADP Req Number 22104
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at HuntingtonCareers@Huntington.com.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.