We are currently seeking an Mechanical Engineering Associate to join our Buildings Engineering Group in Dallas, TX.
RS&H: Pursue Greatness from RS&H on Vimeo.
At RS&H, we turn our "Clients" vision into reality with innovative, practical, engineering solutions for some of the largest companies and public entities in the world. The position will work closely with our engineers and architects as part of a multi-discipline design team. Additionally, the candidate will complement our current team with RS&H client responsibilities. The candidate will be part of a team that serves clients in all markets including Commercial, Health, Science, Aviation and Federal.
The Mechanical Engineering Associate will work under close supervision and assist our mechanical engineering team with related tasks. Responsibilities include assisting in building design, including load analysis, sizing equipment, duct layouts, plumbing layouts and calculations and energy analysis.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist Project Engineers and/or Project Managers in performing engineering-related tasks for our portfolio of work across our multiple buildings offices.
- Coordinate project recommendations and work with our full-service team of Architects, Engineers and Program Managers
- Develop your skillset, business acumen, and the necessary tools needed to become a licensed engineer.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
- College coursework related to HVAC
- Working knowledge of building codes and ASHRAE
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2010 and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Interest working on building and site design
- Experience with REVIT
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
- EIT certification
- Internship / co-op experience performing mechanical engineering work experience in building design in an A/E firm preferred
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
Our team designs facilities for clients in the in many different sectors. By working with our clients and listening to their needs, we gather a deep understanding of their desired outcomes, practicing creativity and innovation along the way. Become part of a team thats redefining client service and success in a rapidly changing world.The Company
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are consistently ranked among the nations top 100 design firms and have worked in over 50 countries across the globe. With a tradition that began in 1941, RS&H is an employee-owned firm committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- Auto Cad
- Autodesk Revit
- Building Codes
- Building Design