One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we're on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We're looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
As an intern at Viasat Arizona we will strive to provide you with tasking on real programs where your work product will be contributing to the success of the program. You will be working and learning alongside experience engineers and have access to subject matter experts.
In this role you will learn to design, develop and test digital electronics including FPGA's for commercial, military, airborne, and space products. You will work on a collaborative team of RF, power converter, mechanical, embedded SW, manufacturing and test engineers to ensure successful product development and transfer to production.
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering and/or related field
* Knowledge of FPGA, digital circuit design
* Working knowledge and experience with Python
* Experience with Verilog/System Verilog
* Ability to commit to a 10-12 week internship
* Currently pursuing a Master's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering and/or related field
* Previous internship experience
* Eagerness and interest to work with both coding and hardware projects
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!
Additional Requirements and Information
High School Diploma or GED
Years of Experience
Up to 10%
US Citizenship required
- Electrical Engineering
- Integrated Circuit Design
- Product Design
- Python (Programming Language)