To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, MI 48307
- Sara Bozin
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Kelly Financial Resources • Rochester, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Financial Resources is currently seeking candidates qualified and interested in an Accounts Payable Supervisor role, with a manufacturing company in Rochester Hillls, MI.
1. Provide feedback to Controller for improvements to Accounts Payable procedures.
2. Hires, trains, develops, and evaluates employees to enhance performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
3. Update Controller daily on current issues with suppliers (credit holds, etc).
4. Monitor errors made by A/P Clerks and maintain an error log to increase individual accountability.
5. Review and post A/P invoice batches in ERP System
6. Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
7. Manage the flow of Receiving Discrepancy Forms and Material Disposition Forms received from plants and ensure that problem invoices are resolved within 30 days.
8. Review and process all utility invoices and ensure cost are within allowed ranges.
9. Review Request for Void Checks and submit required documentation to the Controller for stop payments and voids.
10. Process Request for Refund of Credit and submit to suppliers for payment of outstanding credits.
11. Process checks returned by suppliers and/or refund checks to determine the cause of the return or reimbursement.
12. Process One Step Checks as requested by the CFO or Controller.
13. Generate the weekly Payment Selection Report and adjust the report per the direction of the CFO or Controller.
14. Serve as backup to the Controller for setting up new suppliers in ERP system.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
1. Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
2. Four (4) years experience in an accounting environment.
3. Two (2) years leadership experience.
4. Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.