The Human Relations Manager is the Champion of People, Diversity and Inclusion for the Manufacturing operations supporting the Director of Sales and Sales team for Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the HR function providing best in class services that facilitate greater effectiveness throughout the DSDE sales organization. The successful candidate is preferred to have strong labor relations, proven and progressive generalist background; ability to drive HR strategies through the DSDE sales operations. Will need to be engaged in the business and be transparent. In addition, have the ability to influence leadership and ability to link business objectives back to organizational effectiveness. Ideal candidate will have a sense of urgency, be future thinking and possess strong communication skills. This position can be based in Ankeny, IA or Omaha, NE.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field required. Master’s degree in HR or related field a plus.
- 5+ years progressive human resource experience supporting a sales organization, with cross functional experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance and Distribution teams.
- Labor Relations experience required.
- DDI certification a plus. Ability to facilitate training within customer group.
- Demonstrate the ability to be coachable and trainable for cross-training/development within the HR function in preparation for future progression.
- Developing direct reports.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Experience with online talent systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be resourceful, demonstrate business acumen, and be able to act as a decision maker.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50% in the geography.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.