To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knob Noster, MO 65336
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse
Cape Fox Corporation • Knob Noster, MO
Posted 5 days ago
Cape Fox and Concentric Methods LLC is accepting resumes for a Licensed Practical Nurses to provide full time services to our deserving Air Force at Whiteman AFB, Missouri. The LPNs will provide care in the Family Health clinic and Separation history physical exam clinic.
*Incumbents are encouraged to apply.
This posting is for future positions.
The Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse provide basic medical care under the direction of registered nurses and doctors.
- Initiate, perform and complete assigned duties in providing care to variable patient populations.
- Complete assigned patient care based on the patients’ conditions, use judgment in selecting the appropriate order and sequence of procedures and treatments, and accurately recognize, report and record relevant patient information.
- Observe, identify and respond to the patient’s needs for care, including medication, equipment- assisted care and patient/family education.
- Prepare and administer prescribed medications (oral, topical, subcutaneous, intramuscular and/or intravenous) and perform treatments according to established policies/procedures.
- Recognize urgent or emergent patient care situations, seek assistance of the RN and/or MD/DO, and initiate appropriate emergency interventions as directed.
- Perform support duties for complex diagnostic tests and/or specialized practices or procedures, which include preparing the patient, assisting in the diagnostic examination, preparing and handling specialized instruments or other specialized equipment, and monitoring the patient’s condition before, during, and following the procedure.
- Orient peers and ancillary personnel to unit policies and procedures, skills, and standards of practice.
- Integrate healthy work environment principles that result in improved patient healthcare delivery, education of patients and their families and employee satisfaction.
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.
- Certification as a LVN/LPN.
- Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation.
- Current, full, active and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse in any of the 50 States.
Preferences and Requirements
- Sit or Stand throughout a regular work day.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with minimal oversight.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.