According to Merriam-Webster, the definition of transform is "to make a thorough or dramatic change in the form, appearance, or character of." At Spero Health, our staff use this definition as part of our every day mission to save lives, instill hope, and restore relationships.
Spero Health specializes in evidence based substance abuse treatment, integrating a trauma informed recovery-oriented systems of care model with emphasis on medication-assisted treatment. Spero Health believes better outcomes are achieved when you treat the whole person, an approach that engages each individuals' full range of physical, psychological, social, relational and spiritual potential.
If you believe in this vision, you may be a great candidate for our open Recovery Support Specialist position in Middlesboro, KY!
Spero Health is seeking a driven, organized, and caring individuals to apply for this position. The Recovery Support Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited, the following:
- Intake care including patient information, collection, and documentation for new and existing patients.
- Facilitation of patient flow.
- Facilitation of compliance of patient throughout the program designed around each individual in order to achieve long term goal and freedom from addiction.
Successful candidates are candidates who have excellent verbal and written communication skills, possess an ability to use independent judgement in prioritizing and assigning tasks, and have the ability to compassionately work with individuals from all backgrounds in a nondiscriminatory manner.
Required Education, Licensure, Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree in a human services field (psychology, sociology, social work, family studies, human services, counseling, nursing, or another human service degree program related to working with individuals with substance use disorders.
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time employment working in a human services setting OR Master's Degree in behavioral science, as defined above.
Typical shifts are 8-12 hours. Flexibility for weekday, weekend, holiday, and evening hours is required.
Interested candidates should submit an application including a resume and short cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications for the position.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference in someone's life, Spero Health might be the right place for you! Check out our website below for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!