Construction Project Engineer / Field Engineer - Civil
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Austin Leonard
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $85,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are one of southern Arizona's leading construction companies that specializes in underground utilities, heavy/civil transportation projects, paving, bridges, concrete work, and dirt work. We currently have an opening for an entry level field engineer.
If you are a Project Engineer / Field Engineer in civil construction, then please read on….Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
Field or Facility experience:
- Heavy Civil construction experience as Field Engineer or Project Engineer, 3years minimum,
- Experience applicable to horizontal and underground civil projects,
- Knowledge with water mains, service lines, sewer lines, lateral lines, valve vaults, manholes, booster stations, pumping stations, earth work, grading, paving, concrete, etc.,
- Knowledge in Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants, pumps, mechanical piping, fittings, process equipment installation &/or maintenance
- Knowledge in providing support for active projects and field crews,
- Familiarity with construction techniques, equipment, and field crews
- Project Management in a Team environment,
- Project set up, schedule development and compliance, cost tracking, material procurement,
- Project forecasting, estimating, invoicing, closeout, and contract development,
- Knowledge with HCSS, Vista (is desirable), Word, Excel
- Interpersonal skills, communication skills, adaptive, flexible and people skills
- Mentor younger less-experienced team members and support their advancement,
- Proven performance, desire and ability to advance
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Coaching And Mentoring