To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10167
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Administrative Assistant in New York, NY. Summary: This position is approximately 80% operations support and 20% administrative support as described below. The role requires excellent organizational skills, confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious and unique problems. Operations Support Responsibilities:
- Manage Concur submissions for LOBs and corporate functions charitable contributions non-financial transaction processing and tracking, in accordance with strict service level agreements
- Customer Service mailbox management: LOB Contributions for Concur submitters, EEV/Corporate Campaigns for employee submitters, Grants Administration for GP internal submitters, Company Contributions for external payee submitters and CR Operations for ad hoc due diligence screening requests; Responses and tracking for root cause analyses are all performed to strict service level agreements
- Meeting Management: Coordination and occasional facilitation, data gathering, document preparation, meeting preparation and agendas for: Operations Business Review, CR Business Control Committee and EEV/Operations weekly meetings, primarily
- Operations support for: Due Diligence processing through Quick Name check, QNC and historical file management, Seasonal document gathering and management for the audit preparation and tax filing for the company
- Communication, tracking and records managements for CR: Training, Operations Procedures, Operations Bulletins, SharePoint site refreshes, vacation tracker, external communications and outside speaking engagements, monthly people file and semi-annual shared drive access administration
- Minimum 3 years of operations experience and some administrative experience; College degree in Business preferred
- Proven PC skills, highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of the following systems is a plus: EURC, Concur, ePurchase, and Travel Express
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure, and flexible
- Able to work with minimal supervision, works well individually and in teams, shares information, and supports colleagues
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment with colleagues across the globe
- PowerPoint- and Excel-savvy - must be able to complete updates for team presentations
- Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team to ensure that the needs of the group are always met, and that adequate assistant coverage is provided to the group
- Tasks, whether routine or urgent, are completed successfully and in a timely manner
- Understanding and demonstrating good problem-solving skills
- Able to maintain familiarity with all policy and technology updates
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information