Travel Required: Less than 10% Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular
As Program Manager for E-SITE ECND successful candidate will:
- Manage and be responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
- Supervise assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Direct program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned programs.
- Assure quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Perform business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Perform program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Coordinate and monitor sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Develop, review, and approve plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepare and provide various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.