A Stylist contributes to driving sales through providing service to customers in a real and authentic way.
- Brand Ambassador: acts as a brand representative reflective of the company values; drives the store experience on the sales floor through an energized pace
- Customer Connection: initiates conversation, shares advice and product knowledge to interact with the customer in every zone in a personalized, genuine way
- Store Technology: utilizes technology to be well-informed on events and special offers in store and online to enhance the customer experience with an omni perspective
Teamwork + Communication
- Positivity: contributes to an inclusive and people-first philosophy by being positive, respectful and helpful to others
- Team Player: collaborates with peers and leadership, sharing ideas with the team and actively participating in daily meetings, store initiatives, and brand focuses
- Share Knowledge: participates in the learning and sharing of product knowledge, current trends, and personal styling priorities to inspire the customer
Visual + Business Operations
- Store Environment: maintains Free People’s visual and operational standards while keeping the focus on the customer
- Product Flow: supports the shipment process to gain awareness of product including what’s new and what’s reship
- Awareness: adheres to store’s safety standards, inventory accuracy, reduction of product loss, and upholds all company policy and procedures to support the profitability of the store
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to thisjob.
- Customer Experience
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Team Working