CAREGiver Needed-Fairfield, Hocking, and Perry County
Home Instead is hiring caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
We have a variety of shifts available including, nights, evenings, weekdays, and weekend work
. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/763. You can also stop by our Lancaster office, located at 110 King Street, Monday through Friday between 9 am and 3 pm for an open interview.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
Primary requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Vehicle Insurance
- Background Checks