To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Special Loans Analyst
Flagstar Bank • Troy, MI
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- 20% of time Responsible for coaching and facilitating in the team daily task
- 20% of time Responsible for identifying areas for individual or team improvement, provide resources, huddles and one on one communication
- 15% of time Responsible for demonstrating proficiency while reconciling all reports
- 15% of time Responsible for ensuring the team work flow is prioritized and incorporate cross training on all job functions / participating in special projects
- 15% of time Responsible for creating and reviewing reports from Crystal, MSP and Passport for data accuracy and possible issue trends. Make corrections when necessary to comply with documented guidelines
- 15% of time Responsible for ensuring exceptions are researched and resolved within the time frame set by the department guidelines
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent Required
- Specialized Training: Black Knight Mortgage Servicing Platform
- 3-5 years mortgage servicing, banking or equivalent work experience
- Audit minded, team building skills, supervisory experience with minimum staff level of three, Microsoft excel, access, power-point intermediate level, ability to perform v-lookup
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate successfully with cross functional teams
Internal Use Only: Band J-hrly