To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technology Support Specialist
Tempositions • New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago
The Technology Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and providing day to day support for staff. The Technology Support Associate will maintain desktop environments, technology inventory, assign equipment to users, and ensure that all equipment is up to date with patches and the latest versions of software using LANDesk Management Suite.
- Serve as primary point of contact for technology support at main office site.
- Provide end user support by performing installation, repair and preventative maintenance of user computers and related hardware/software within established standards and guidelines.
- Accurately log all support activities and acknowledge, troubleshoot and resolve all requests.
- Escalate and follow through when necessary.
- Maintain and monitor the inventory of technology assets.
- Coordinate with the client team and vendors to ensure the network, staff and systems are running at optimal speeds.
- Prepare and maintain system documentation.
- Assist in identifying and implementing additional technology services and supports to help align technology with teaching and learning.
- Customer service oriented and ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Associate's degree and two years desktop support or help desk experience;
- Strong hardware/software troubleshooting skills with proficient knowledge of hardware components, Windows and Mac Operating systems
- Highly organized with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within the framework of a team
- Experience with ITIL® or other Service Management frameworks helpful
- Experience with G Suite/ Google Apps strongly desired
- Experience with remote desktop management systems helpful
- Experience using and managing a help desk ticketing system (creating, documenting, closing, etc.)
- Ability to learn quickly prioritize and correct problems in a fast-paced environment