A well-established industry leader in the consumer services industry is seeking an experienced Controller. The Controller will report directly to the CFO and be responsible for the oversight of the accounting department which included the general ledger, financial reporting, monthly close, audit coordination, etc. This is a role for someone seeking long-term growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- CPA required, MBA is a plus
• 10+ years' experience in accounting
• 5+ years' experience in public accounting (Big 4 or Mid-Tier)
• Corporate consolidations experience
• Experience working with firms in the $200M+ annual revenue size
• Proven management experience and skills
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles