Kelly Services has openings multiple Membership Reps at our client, one of the nation's leading health insurance providers, at their location in Roanoke, VA.
Monday-Friday for an 8am-430pm- contract opportunity with possible extension.
We are looking for candidates with experience within a call center with excellent customer service skills!
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for enrollment, billing activities and/or maintaining assigned accounts. Must pass the appropriate pre-employment test battery.
• Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Responds to incoming calls and may initiate outgoing calls, providing customer service to plan members, providers and employer groups by answering benefit questions, resolving issues and educating callers.
• Verifies enrollment status, makes changes to records, researches and resolves enrollment system rejections; addresses a variety of enrollment questions and/or concerns received by phone or mail.
• May be responsible for billing and delinquency processes for assigned groups.
• Ensures accuracy and timeliness of the membership and billing function.
• Responds to inquiries concerning enrollment processes. Maintains enrollment database.
• May order identification cards.
• Determines eligibility and applies contract language for each case assigned.
• Performs error output resolution for electronic eligibility and processes error discrepancy list.
• Bills, collects premiums and reconciles payments.
• Maintains and reconciles premium bill, self-bill and individual billed accounts.
• Notifies clients of premium discrepancies through payment adjustment notices and detailed audits.
• Screens all forms and data for all paperwork received from Sales and/or Underwriting for new group and/or group re-classing benefits.
• Makes request to Underwriting, Sales or Brokers for missing information and/or forms needed for new group or re-class of existing group.
• May be responsible for loading rates to new groups and renewal/re-class groups within the appropriate system.
• Screens group for benefits to determine if existing or new, recognizing when benefits are not standard and handling as appropriate.
• Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
• Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Performs basic job functions with help from co-workers, specialists and managers on non-basic issues.
• Requires a HS diploma or GED; up to 1 year of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Relationship Management