To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Beacon Health Options • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
About The Position:
The Solutions Architect (SA) is primarily responsible for gathering information, conducting analysis and compiling requirements to address complex and/or enterprise wide operational issues. The SA reports to the Enterprise Solutions Office and works directly with regional operations leads, software developers and business analysts. The SA is responsible for working with business users to conduct and/or provide root-cause analysis, identify requirements, independently develop business and functional specifications for system enhancements or changes, work with software developers and database developers to interpret specifications and ensure standards are followed, create test cases and perform testing. It is also expected that the SA will make recommendations for global operations solutions; realizing the impact of changes holistically and systemically. Lastly, the SA is required to have strong project management skills whereby they are able to identify/engage stakeholders as well as build out a project plan with integrated milestones and be able to keep tasks on schedule and report up on statuses and/or any potential barriers.
- Deliver operations strategy for the enterprise, capitalizing on opportunities to redefine management and execution of operations initiatives
- Act as liaison between internal and external business partners to define, document and review business and system requirements to support operational solution development.
- Works closely with key personnel and subject matter experts across all departments to ensure coordinated management of integration project activities.
- Provide clear and concise project tracking, reporting and team accountability, including but not limited to meeting minutes, weekly status reporting, action item tracking, regular project plan maintenance, metrics reporting, budget reporting, steering committee meetings, etc
- Effectively communicate status, changes, and issues to the relevant parties and stakeholders.
- Quickly address and /or escalate project issues and support their resolution.
- Coordinate with departments to provide analysis and solutioning training/guidance and documentation.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytic curiosity and innovative problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer focus and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage concurrent projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Maintain professional growth and development through self-directed learning activities focused on both technology and the business of healthcare.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field required (Computer Science, Business Systems Administration, Business Administration, or related field )
Relevant Work Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a managed care organization, preferably behavioral health managed care organization
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a business analyst position with proven success in improving efficiencies and implementing cost saving initiatives
- A minimum of 1.5 years experience in a project management position with ability to manage projects from start to finish
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.