Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing, and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance, Engineering, and Healthcare to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations, and people we serve. Visit URL blocked - click to apply to learn more.
Job Title: Ariba Systems Lead
Duration: 08/19/2019 - 02/18/2020
Work Location: Houston, TX 77236
Position Type: Contract
MAJOR PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Systems Lead is responsible for the deployment and sustainability of global standard S2P tools and systems for the supplier base.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
- Drive supplier segmentation to increase e-enablement of suppliers, which will result in an increase of invoice automation
- Perform S2P supplier enablement supplier onboarding activities and educate suppliers on the S2P process and systems; provide training as required
- Interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels throughout the organization, including supplier organizations.
- Become an expert of the S2P process, in order to understand key touch points for issues regarding PO and invoice processing
- Perform supplier readiness assessments for deployment and transformation
- Codify learnings for coordinated problem solving and share best practices for improved productivity and subsequent deployments
- Create and delivery communications and training material for S2P systems and tools that are being deployed to suppliers
- Deliver the necessary S2P Supplier Enablement and Engagement deployment and transformation activities based on the agreed project plan with the business
- Demonstrate the corporate values and leadership behaviors within the organization
- Personally, champion HSSE compliance
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business or technical discipline
- 5 Years of experience in a supply chain and procure to pay and business performance metrics
- Demonstrable experience of leading a Systems team
- Experience coaching and training
- Appropriate working knowledge of systems such as SAP, SRM, Ariba, and MS Office such as Excel, Access, Word, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong knowledge management skills
- Demonstrable ability to influence and collaborate with individuals across multiple disciplines, cultures, and geographies, and organizational boundaries and levels within the company and suppliers
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Quick learner, ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous work experience deploying procurement systems
- Basic project management skills
- Strong analytical and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with senior management and internal and external representatives.
- Global / Multi-national business experience in the Oil & Gas industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of Maximo, Ariba, Reporting Pipeline, Sun Systems is a plus.
- Candidates must successfully pass pre-employment and random background checks and drug screens
- Sponsorship and C2C is not available for this role.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Complex Problem Solving