This position is primarily responsible for processing payroll and benefits transactions for the Company
- Completes all assigned payrolls accurately, efficiently and timely including all regular payroll cycles and special payroll runs, such as stock options, ensuring compliance with state and federal laws, policies and regulations.
- Is accountable to Finance for reconciliation of payroll, payroll journal entry, and for related items on Company's bank reconciliations.
- Prepares and maintains payroll records, reports and files.
- Reviews and analyzes payroll reports for accuracy and makes necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Maintains and updates payroll and deduction schedule with payroll provider.
- Acts as liaison between divisions and Corporate Payroll.
- Educates staff and HR contacts on payroll and benefits processing.
- Responds to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner.
- Reviews changes to employee data for accuracy.
- Follows defined audit procedures and recommends changes to ensure process integrity and wage and tax reporting accuracy.
- Assists in developing and is responsible for continual maintenance of payroll process documentation to ensure business process continuity.
- Ensures Company is in compliance with all court ordered wage assignments and garnishments.
- College degree in related field (i.e. accounting, human resources) preferred
- FPC designation or equivalent work experience demonstrating knowledge level required, CPP designation preferred
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 2019-2546
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Beazer, we build homes. We also build careers. Driven by a purpose to create durable and growing value, the team behind each home across the country is diverse, ambitious, and dedicated. Together, we shape an environment that encourages learning and community engagement, provides opportunities for advancement, and aligns compensation with performance.
View the full profile
We look for those who believe in the power of choice, teamwork, improvement, openness, and urgency; who approach their work with an attitude of focus, grit, and accountability; and who will be guided by the principles of safety, integrity, respect, and fun.