The Waldinger Corporation, a growing Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Sheet Metal industry leader, is adding a Controls Automation Project Manager to our St. Joseph office!
We are looking for a dynamic leader who is focused on safety as well as internal and external customer satisfaction. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing company with great benefits! The primary focus of this position will be serving as a subject matter expert on controls automation while assisting technicians on programing and integration of equipment.
This role is responsible for contract administration and project performance, as well as project leadership and coordination efforts with trade partners and across disciplines. The ideal candidate will have commercial Project Management experience and be an independent thinker who will be comfortable as a leader on projects and teams alike!Requirements:
- Ability to complete projects on time and within budget to meet client quality demands
- Problem-solving skills
- Solid estimating ability
- Ability to create work schedules and supervise field labor
- Strong project leadership skills and ability to delegate
- Computer proficient
- Good organization skills
- Strong customer service acumen
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical support and troubleshooting across branches in both project and service-related capacities
- Degree in Construction Management/Engineering or Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Growth potential with a stable company
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Health club reimbursement
- Wellness - $100 a year for getting your yearly physical
- 401k with company match and profit-sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Term, AD&D, and Dependent Life insurances
- Prepaid Legal
The Waldinger Corporation is a full-service mechanical, electrical, sheet metal and service contractor operating under a people-first approach. The Waldinger Corporation has branches throughout the Midwest United States and has built a reputation of success since 1906.
The Waldinger Corporation is an EOE, including disability/vets.
The Waldinger Corporation participates in E-Verify.
- Attention To Detail
- Construction Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Electrical Engineering