To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Agile Business Analyst
Capgemini Government Solutions • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and experienced Agile Business Analyst to join our team in Washington, DC to support our government clients.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As an Agile Business Analyst, you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with stakeholder and client business customers to support their Government Product Owner roles in large-scale Agile programs
- Interacting and guide management-level client stakeholders through the Agile Development Process
- Liaise with functional leads to determine progress against project milestones
- Support the development of detailed user requirements, user stories, and test scenarios
- Develop process maps and business process procedure documentation
- Analyze data and draw conclusions from the data as it relates to business processes
- Translate business drivers into requirements
- Translate requirements into actionable tasks
- Communicate with business and technical staff
- Present conceptual representations of processes and flows and 'business as usual' activities as trackable milestones
- Track and manage use cases, user stories and/or requirements from cradle to grave
- Support UAT and provide post-implementation follow up support to stakeholders
- Familiar with
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Information Systems, Information Technology, Business, or Management)
- 6 Years’ experience working on systems implementation projects, additional 4 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience interacting and guiding management-level client stakeholders through the Agile Development Process
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working in a Business Analysis and Product Owner Support capacity in Agile Projects and throughout the Agile Development Process
- Experience building polished MS PowerPoint presentation to articulate and communicate project content
- Mastery in Office 2013/2016
- Experience creating and delivering throughout the Agile process
- Ability to successfully pass Federal government background investigation
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB