To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Clerk- MotorWorld Auto Group
MileOne Autogroup • Wilkes-Barre, PA
Posted 2 months ago
MotorWorld is part of fast growing MileOne Automotive Group, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified professionals to our team. MileOne is a company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees.
MotorWorld is now hiring an Accounting Clerk for our internal accounting team. The Accounting Clerk obtains financial data for the use in maintaining accounting records.
- On a daily basis, reconciles and deposits service and parts receipts, including charge cards. Additional, receipt all money received from sales.
- Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer
- Reconciles statements and follows up collections as necessary
- Prepares accounts receivable statements monthly
- Answers accounts receivable phone calls and follows up on inquiries
- Cross-trains others for this position as directed by management
- Prepare multi account reconciliations on a monthly basis as well as annual in support of audit
- High School or GED required
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to calculate figures and apply mathematical concepts
- Self-Starter with proven ability to seek out new ways to build opportunities for the dealership and customer satisfaction
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematic skills
- High level of initiative and ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced team environment. Ability to meet and exceed weekly deadlines
We believe that taking care of employees is an important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. With that in mind, MileOne is proud to offer programs designed to help our employees and their families’ succeed both at home and at work. We call it the MileOne Employee Advantage! In addition to traditional healthcare, training, career advancement and financial benefits, we also include an Employee Purchase Program, the Next Mile scholarship program for employees and family members, an Employee Assistance Program and more.
MileOne Autogroup is dedicated to actively helping our communities, we have raised millions through local and national charities. For more information, visit our website MileOneJobs.com and click “Why MileOne”.
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.