To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Katrina Choe
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Financial Analyst
Aerotek • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Supporting, developing and improving the financial processes that enable sound planning and decision-making for assigned business unit(s) or department(s). Facilitates the development of strategic and operating plans. 5+ years experience
Story Behind the Need - Business Group & Key Projects
- On this open and collaborative team, there are 3 members with similar duties - manufacturing/ P&A, and 2 others support the team with very different roles
- This CW will be reporting directly to hiring manger
- This CW will be filling in for a partner going on leave
- There is a lot of cross functional communication across the organization, namely - global coffee department, manufacturing sites, warehousing sites
- Talking to partners, in addition to global accounting finance partners
Typical Day in the Role
- Potential for extension, really depends on when partner returns from leave
- Will be covering THE annual operating plan , it is the busiest time for the team, but all should still be helpful
- This CW will help support 2-3 cycles
- month end and reporting cycle - reviewing financial statements, making sure the results are as expected, correcting any errors)
- communicate results to manager, (1-2 weeks of heads down work
- Forecast and planning cycle - making sure any changes in business environment are captured in their projections
- Assisting business stakeholders with ad hoc requests- helping build models, etc
Compelling Story & Candidate Value Proposition
- The team is composed of partners with quite a bit of experience in the manufacturing space
- This role will also have visibility to the roasteries
- This CW may work with plant controllers - supporting much smaller facilitates
- The business partners this CW will work with are pretty receptive
- Excel - must be able to build financial models (index match, vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Large data experience
- Hyperion X Space (financial planning tool) preference
- Oracle EBS
- Supports 2-3 work teams in the SSC, lots of different timelines, calendar management and deliverables,
- Must clearly communicate due dates and timelines
- Must be comfortable with driving multiple projects with competing priorities
- Feedback in realtime as much as possible, as well as 1-on-1's each week, CW must meet goals
- No real disqualifiers
Top 3 must-have hard skills
Financial reporting/ planning skills
Financial modeling experience
Communication is key
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.