To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bridgeport, CT 06610
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CEO Surgery Center (Administrator)
Surgical Care Affiliates • Bridgeport, CT
Posted 6 days ago
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) owns and/or provides management services to 210+ ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and hospital surgery departments, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians and in affiliation with 105+ health systems SCA preforms approximately 1 million surgical procedures a year. SCA's clinical systems, service line growth strategies, benchmarking processes, and efficiency programs create measurable advantage for surgical facilities – clinically, operationally, and financially.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
SCA is seeking a CEO/Administrator to lead the team at The Surgical Center of Connecticut
The Administrator serves as the CEO of the center. As such, they will have full accountability for clinical quality, business and strategic planning, financial results, personnel recruitment, development and oversight, operational effectiveness, facility management and regulatory compliance.
- Leading a team of clinical and business professionals to achieve outstanding clinical results, physician, patient and teammate satisfaction with the center’s services and financial performance;
- Working in collaboration with the Medical Director and surgeon partners to develop and maintain effective strategic, programmatic, and marketing plans to grow and maximize center outcomes;
- Managing the center’s financial results, including a multi-million-dollar P&L, financial controls, reporting and analysis;
- Ensuring quality outcomes, labor efficiencies, supply chain management, volume growth, revenue cycle optimization and regulatory accreditation/compliance;
- Overseeing the center’s physical assets, including the building and equipment, in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrator in outpatient surgery setting OR Master's Degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, or Management with progressively responsible financial, personnel, operations management experience in a health care setting
- Clinician with a background in ambulatory or outpatient surgery strongly preferred
- Prior experience demonstrating a high level ability to effectively manage and allocate organizational resources is required.
- Operational management experience such as budgeting, financial management, clinical services management, credentialing, accreditation, or similar required
- Demonstrate leadership ability, entrepreneurial, project follow through, effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven ability to interact well with physicians and surgeons is required.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, function efficiently and responsibly in emergency situations is required.
Please click here to apply: https://bit.ly/2WUvw5c