EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER, LIVE-IN / OUT (BEDFORD HILLS, NY)
Division: Executive Hospitality
Ref ID: R4470415621
Location: Bedford Hills, NY
Job Title: Executive Housekeeper, Live-In/Out
A high-profile family residence located in Bedford Hills NY seeks an experienced & energetic Executive Housekeeper to assist with their daily household maintenance. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence; vacuuming, dusting, sanitization, proper garbage disposal, etc.
- Conducting inventory procurement of all household supplies as needed, including grocery shopping, personal, and floral arrangements
- Keeping household guest ready at all times;
- Maintaining museum-quality cleanliness; care of fine art, antiques, furniture, fine surfaces, polishing silver, brass, china, etc.
- Laundry and ironing clothing and linens; care for fine garments
- Organization of closets and pantries; travel packing / unpacking
- Light cooking; preparing family-style healthy meals for principal
- Family calendar management and event planning
- Coordinate the family travel schedules with the domestic staff
- Ability to be hands-on if needed
- Vendor management; procurement of all household supplies
- Grocery shopping and other personal shopping
- Handling special requests, daily-errands, and related duties as needed
This is a full-time position. Live In or Live Out. Salary is DOE.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in private residences
- Outstanding references from both current and previous employers
- Professional, polished, and poised with the utmost sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational and time-management
- Flexibility in scheduling is required; overtime and weekends
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have valid US work authorization
1 Little West 12th Street
New York NY 10014
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.