Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Manager will be responsible for the entire C4I part of tasking during the new construction shipboard project.
• Day-to-day coordination and administrative duties for managing the engineering, integration and testing of new class of FFG's
• Develop and maintain schedules in support of C4I system engineering, integration and testing on FFG hull
• Communicate with internal staff, local SRC OSR and hull manager (PM) regarding milestones, work-scope and schedules
• Gather, analyze and submit data to senior management, FFG staff, and onsite team
• Support project by facilitating meetings, presentations, etc
• Monitor the schedule to assist the onsite management team and platform manager in maintaining schedules
• Analyze data and make recommendations for review by senior management and customer review
• Provide reports to senior managers and customers per our standard process and tracking for a broad prospective of status, updates, needed changes and up to date status of the project schedules
• Assist in development of presentations for senior management and customer review
• Assist with subcontractor pricing and req's
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Must know C4I shipboard engineering
• Must be an expert at Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Integration and testing processes would be a benefit
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled