To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eagan, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pace Analytical • Eagan, MN
Posted 4 days ago
The Lab Technician is responsible for analytical testing at the Engineering Center to provide QC analysis that will be used in the development of new product specifications. This employee will primarily responsible for performing quality testing as well as the daily start-ups, maintenance, and calibration of the instruments.
Note: This position is expected to last one year.Responsibilities
- Perform testing as required for products and engineering support
- Approve, hold, and/or reject products based on laboratory analysis versus specifications
- Ensure compliance to current regulatory requirements, following GMP guidelines for data reporting, and preparation of validation protocols, raw data generation, and final reports
- Prepare manufacturing records for regulated products
- Recommend testing parameters, complete experiments, and project work as assigned
- Provide analytical and technical support for quality related product investigations
- Complete data reviews for out-of-specification test results issuing SPC charts of historical results
- 2-year degree in Chemistry or related field
- Experience with analytical instrumentation (i.e. Automatic Titration, UV/Vis, FTIR, spectrophotometers, AA, and HPLC)
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field
- Experience working in a GMP manufacturing facility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Statistical training and use of statistical tools
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Drive to learn new skills and instrumentation