You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
PSAE-Mailroom Equipment Operator
Experienced Mailroom Clerks with corporate mailroom or former postal service experience needed in Menomonee Falls
DIRECT HIRE- Mailroom Equipment Operator-$17/hour
What's in it for you?!
- A full-time permanent job- DIRECT HIRE- no temp work!
- Full-time 8:30am - 5pm with rotating Saturdays (about one a month)
- Ability to work a standard 40-hour work week with overtime as required.
- $1500 sign-on bonus
- Health benefits
What is the Job?
- Sort incoming mail accurately into appropriate categories for further mail preparation.
- Review prepared mail and accurately assign barcode identification labels for document image scanning.
- Efficiently operate scanning equipment to scan documents. Accurately identify document types to be scanned and perform quality review of imaged documents.
- Operate the outbound mail processing equipment accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain postage meter reserves by monitoring balances and requisitioning postage. Accurately assign and track client postage per department guidelines.
- Travel to other facilities for mail drop offs- pickup
What you bring to the job?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment
- Valid driver license and auto insurance coverage
- Entry level knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, and email.
- Ability to work flexible hours with occasional regular weekend work required.
- Ability to use common office equipment such as scanners, printers, and mail processing equipment.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals both internally and externally.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate professional behavior
Select APPLY NOW at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to PSAE-Mailroom Equipment Operator and text "SKY" to
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair, and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will collaborate with you to meet your needs.
- Attention To Detail
- Audio Equipments
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Heavy Equipment
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH5447677
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.