Kelly Services is looking for a call center representative for a high volume contact center in Warsaw, KY. Please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply if you would like to be considered for the position.
Dept: Customer Service
Shift: 9:30am-6pm M-F
Customer Sales & Support Representative
- Answer customer queries regarding: order status, product pricing and product availability
- Accurate entry of sales orders into SAP
- Support call center team with training of others and acting as a mentor when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Answering customer queries as quickly and accurately as possible
- Time management and workflow
- Teamwork and customer relationship building with internal and external customers
- Ability to adapt, accept and promote changes while encouraging a team environment to achieve
- High School Diploma
- Prefer 1+ years of work experience
- Proficiency with data entry and pc skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and follow written/verbal instructions
- Ability to follow and promote company policies and procedures including safety
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends/shifts as needed
Capability to lift 20 pounds. Working Conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach, swivel, carry items from one building to another, and speak and actively listen. Noise level is usually moderate.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US4722JS_28687012
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.