You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Medical Scribe- ED
If you are a recent or upcoming Graduate taking some time off before going to Medical, PA or Nursing school this may be the perfect position for you!
Benefits of Being a Scribe:
- Quality clinical experience working in a medically related environment
- Gaining valuable patient care hours
- Shadowing physicians, PAs, or NPs while working closely alongside them
- Physician mentorship and opportunities to get letters of recommendation
- Building a network with medical providers early
- Gaining income while learning
- Opportunity to see what it's like to be a medical provider
- Becoming proficient in Electronic Health Record System
Serve as a personal clerical assistant to Emergency Physicians based in Sandy Springs, GA focusing primarily on documentation of patient charts.
* Accompany physician into patient rooms to thoroughly document patients' electronic medical records.
* Track and document laboratory and radiology studies.
* Research pertinent past medical records, record medications given, responses to therapy, and physician consultations.
* Grab physician needed supplies.
* Other clerical duties as required.
* Variable Hours: Able to work 2-3 shifts per week.
* Emergency Department positions require the ability to work some weekends, holidays and some overnight shifts.
This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in going into the Healthcare field. We are looking for at least a 9+ month commitment to the job. To apply, submit your resume, cover letter, and availability via this ad or visit our website: www.SuperScribeLLC.com.
* At least 18 years of age
* Live within a reasonable commuting distance of Braselton, Ga
* Available for 9+ months
* Experience with computers and typing
* Sharp, motivated, and reliable
* Some knowledge of medical terminology
* Healthcare experience is not required but is strongly preferred-Medical, PA, Nursing, and EMT students
-Medical Coding and Billing experience
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Ability to type at 50+ words per minute
Medical Terminology, Interest in Medicine, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Written Communication, Administrative Writing Skills, Typing Skills
Job Types: Variable- Hour, Contract
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Data Entry
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g3dqbsc
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.