An Occupational Therapist OT, as a member of an interdisciplinary team, provides rehabilitative care to patients of all ages who have limited abilities establish, develop and/or maintain the ability to complete daily functions and tasks. The Occupational Therapists is responsible for utilizing assessment, documentation, communication, and clinical skills in collaboration with physicians, and other team members to meet performance requirements. Inpatient therapy patients could be placed in a couple of levels of inpatient therapy: acute, acute rehab, or sub acute rehab. In these settings, the patient is unable to return home as a result of their injury or illness and require intensive therapy. Allied 24/7 specializes in placing Occupational Therapist OT in all settings. We have openings throughout the state, including hospitals, LTCs and independently owned clinics. We can find job matches according to your needs - per diem, long or short term temp, even permanent placement and Travel opportunities in Occupational therapy. Candidates with specialization including Pediatric Specialization, Geriatric Specialization, Mental Health Specialization and Physical Rehabilitation Specialization should apply.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team to develop interdisciplinary care plans for patients in accordance with physician orders.
- Assessing patient needs, planning for, evaluating, and modifying care to meet goals of Occupational Therapy Interventions.
- Provides treatment using accepted procedures, techniques, and modalities.
- Provides client and family recommendations and referrals to appropriate health, educational, and vocational sources.
- Documents client evaluations, progress notes, care plans, and discharge summaries in accordance with existing criteria. Organizes and participates in educational activities for clients, their families, and other health professionals.
- Other Applicable Tasks and Responsibilities
Incentives:Benefits for our Travel & Local Contracts Include:
- Minimum one year experience
- Current State Licensure
- Current CPR Certification
- Maintains certification through the American Occupational Therapy *Certification Board preferred.
- Additional requirements may be applicable by assignment.
- Lodging Per-Diem for those who qualify
- Medical Dental and Vision Benefits available
- Travel Expense Allowance for those who qualify
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance for those who qualify
- Daily Pay Available
- Direct deposit
- Professional and General Liability Coverage
- Day 1 Medical and Voluntary Insurance eligibility for all full-time contracted professionals
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Bridge Insurance
- Payroll Deduction IRA
- Identity Theft Protection
- Free CEUs
- State License Assistance
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Unlimited Referral Bonus Program
- Personal Staffing Assistance and Large Support Staff
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Clinical Works
- Diseases And Disorders
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy