Registered Nurse (RN)
All Shifts - 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
Mainplace Post Acute is looking for motivated Registered Nurses to join our team.
We are a skilled nursing facility with decades of dedication and experience serving our residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Overview of Duties:
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Receive and record telephone orders, and document the prescribed treatments on the resident charts, cardex, medication cards, and/or treatment/care plans as appropriate.
- Chart nurses’ notes in professional and appropriate manner that timely, accurately and thoroughly reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to the care.
- Chart all reports of accidents/incidents involving residents.
- Chart all changes in resident condition and the response to those changes.
- Chart all communications with the resident’s attending physician regarding the resident, the resident’s treatment, or the response to that treatment.
- Verify that nurses’ notes reflect that the care plan is being followed when administering nursing care or treatment.
- Ensure that assigned certified nursing assistants (CNAs) are aware of the resident care plans. Ensure that the CNAs refer to the resident’s care plan prior to administering daily care to the resident.
- Administer services within the applicable scope of nursing practice, which may include: catheterization, tube feedings, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs, colostomy, and drainage bags, taking blood, giving massages and range of motion exercises, care for the dead/dying, etc., as appropriate and in accordance with applicable standards.
- Works in office areas as well as throughout the nursing service area (i.e., drug rooms, nurses’ stations, resident rooms, etc.).
- Great customer service with a smile
- TEAMWORK & a positive can do attitude
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Current CPR certification
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical
Apply Today! In Person / Walk ins Welcomed!
Mainplace Post Acute (formerly Fountain Care)
1835 W. La Veta Avenue
Orange, CA 92868
We offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
We use texting and email updates to notify of upcoming events.
We Live CAPLICO……
Customer Second:When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability:We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning:We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another:Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking:If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration:We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership:When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
URL blocked - click to apply
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Registered Nurse Certified