Armed Security Professionals
$500 BONUS OPPORTUNITY
Securitas has the privilege of collaborating with some of the absolute best companies in the world; we are currently expanding and looking to fill multiple openings for ARMED security guards in the Overland Park area! Ideal candidates would possess a strong professional and courteous demeanor at all times. We are looking for candidates with prior military background and/or current or prior guards who are still commissioned, armed officers.
Opening available in Overland Park, KS
Starting pay wage at $18.04/hr
Shifts: (PT) Sat/Sun 11p-7a + additional hours
*open availability required*
Already have an Armed License?
Ask us how YOU can qualify for our $500 Hiring Bonus!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
- The ability to effectively utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to withstand physical conditions such as standing or climbing stairs, for prolonged periods of time. Additional physical requirements may include lifting up to 25lbs
- Must be able to analyze a problem and locate the best solution without hesitation.
- Must possess good judgment on all levels but particularly in safety.
- Punctuality is a top priority in the Security field and is non-negotiable.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and maintain it under all circumstances.
- Must be able to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing and/or site standards as established by the company.
- Prior military experience and/or current or past armed security experience
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private)
- Valid D/L and clean driving record
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Why Securitas? This is not just a job, it's a career!
prior military or armed security experience, strong customer service skills