To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
- Samsung SDS America
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Samsung SDS America, Inc. • Ridgefield Park, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Under the direction of the CFO, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing company-wide financial reporting and business analysis including Financial Statements, typical Plan-Do-See process, Forecasting, Analysis, budgeting and strategy.
- Month end financial statements and company closing
- Preparation and distribution of month-end reporting package, including Income Statement, etc.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial forecasts and business plans according to business divisions/teams
- Financial reporting to management, providing strategic insight relative to revenue maximization and cost containment
- Profitability Analysis by Company Business Service level
- Monitor and report financial KPI performance
- Preparation of budgets and investment planning.
- Cost Center analysis and budgets.
- Manage profit and cost efficiencies
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Accounting with Business Financial Analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business (emphasis in Accounting/Finance/Cost Acct.) required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Ability to interpret data and provide strategic analysis to management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Strong knowledge of financial, cost and management accounting principles.
- SAP experience highly preferred
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401(k), PTO (Paid Time Off)