To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5555 Cleveland Avenue
Columbus, OH 43231
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Consumer Loan Originator
Huntington National Bank • Columbus, OH
Posted 16 days ago
As a Consumer Loan Originator, you're more than just a financial resource for our existing customers; you're their partner in creating a brighter future. Huntington has an extremely loyal customer base, a reputable standing in the community and far-reaching brand awareness. You'll be working in a fast-paced and exciting professional corporate environment selling Consumer Lending and Financial products while providing sound financial advice based on a full understanding of the needs of our customers. In addition, you'll work cooperatively with other channels throughout the organization as you sell or refer the full spectrum of banking products and services Huntington has to offer. We are looking for candidates with the natural ability to self-monitor, stay on task, execute and follow a structured regimen with little supervision. We encourage employee performance and reward outstanding talent with lucrative incentives. Those interested must be confident yet humble, driven yet teachable and have the ability to build good client and team relationships.
- As a Consumer Loan Originator, you would perform outbound phone sales to customers that have existing Huntington relationships
- Focuses on building and broadening existing customer relationships through sales and referrals of all Huntington products and services
- Places outbound calls through a variety of lead sources; discovers needs of customer; explains the features and benefits of financial products and services; recommends financial solutions to customer; originates Huntington products and services
- Strong focus on consumer lending
- Utilizes multiple systems to makes sales referrals to additional channels of the bank
- Averages 60+ contact attempts daily through our leads management system
- Demonstrates high energy, initiative and ability to consistently meet specific production goals
- Maintains up to date knowledge of products, services, technology and regulations
- Interacts closely with Retail and/or product partners to meet customer needs
- Job duties will include support of overall Phone Bank initiatives
- Partners on the strategic vision of the department
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum 2 years Sales Experience required
- Branch Personal Bankers highly preferred
- 1 Year Home Lending experience -- sales, retail branch, or consumer loan origination highly preferred
- Related financial product experience beneficial
- College or evidence of advanced education considered a plus
- Outbound call experience preferred
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication
- Comfortable with or enjoy outbound approach
- Must have a disciplined approach to time management
- Ability to work autonomously, yet as a team when needed and be a fit for the culture
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- Monday - Thursday 9:00am -- 6:00pm, Friday 9:00am -- 3:00pm, OFF WEEKENDS
- Full Time -- Rarely work over 40 hours/week
Application Process Steps
After you fill out your application, you will be required to complete a two-part Online Assessment. This assessment is being conducted by Infor Talent Science and is comprised of both cognitive and behavioral components that improve the interview and selection process.
- When prompted, please register for the Assessment using your email address and a password of your choosing.
- Carefully follow the on-screen instructions, and read the FAQ's if you have questions.
Please note: Your application is not complete until you have submitted your completed Assessment.