With Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation in Bethel, Alaska, you’ll serve the over 50 rural communities in the Yukon Delta Region who come to us for care. You’ll grow your skills and expertise in a challenging environment, and experience a community environment within a community that will embrace you as one of their own.
Serving the people of Southwestern Alaska, the Yukon-Kuskokwim Hospital is a 50-bed general acute care medical facility. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, services include adult med/surg, pediatrics, obstetrics, emergency room, as well as outpatient family medicine clinics, pharmacy, lab, and imaging.
Facilitates cost effective procurement of supplies, services and equipment according to hospital policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Computer experience, Microsoft Word and Excel highly desired. Other office duties, good listening skill, organizational skill, filling preferred.
- Computer, fax and copier
- Type 35 wpm; basic knowledge of computers; ability to meet deadlines; ability to work well with others; work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write or verbally communicate with customers, peers and management.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
Ten paid holidays
Comprehensive healthcare coverage
Life and Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Wellness Center
YKHC exercises Federal Law (PL 93-638), which allows American Indian/Alaska Native preference in hiring for all positions.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
[ Link removed ]
[ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply or [ Phone number blocked ] - || ext 6060