To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX
- TMC Transportation
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Logistics Sales Representative
TMC Transportation • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TMC Transportation is one of the nation's largest privately-held flatbed carriers. We strive to provide the highest quality customer service in the industry. If you're seeking a career at a dynamic company built on integrity, innovation and respect for all employees, then join us! At TMC, we're committed to excellence in everything we do.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Ownership - ESOP!
TMC Transportation has an immediate opening for a Logistics Sales Representative working out of our corporate office in Fort Worth, TX.
The primary function of this position is selling customer freight solutions. This individual will be responsible for a high volume of customer interactions, including prospecting, cold-calling, closing deals and account management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Initiate sales and marketing calls to prospective or current clients
- Prospect for leads to build a pipeline, including heavy cold-calling
- Manage accounts to retain existing relationships
- Succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with customers and carriers
- Previous transportation brokerage/sales experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Proven successful sales experience in telephone sales, personal selling, and customer service
- Proficiency with MS Office software; experience with Sales Automation, Customer Relationship Management or web based software programs
- Ability to execute a vision, manages multiple priorities, and achieves results
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")