Home Health Aide (HHA) / Personal Care Aide (PCA)
Urgent Need in Albany, NY - All Shifts
*** Sign on Bonus for 3-11 Shifts! Ask About Details! Must Mention This Ad to Qualify! ***
HHAs / PCAs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! We are seeking HHAs and PCAs to provide one-on-one care to our patients in the comfort of their homes. Our home care opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients while working within your own community. As the national leader in home care services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
As a member of our healthcare team you’ll enjoy:
- Top Pay (Daily Pay Available)
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
Under professional supervision, our HHAs and PCAs provides client assistance with nutritional and environmental support, personal hygiene, feeding and dressing.
- Assists client with activities of daily living as directed which may include:
- Oral hygiene
- Buys, prepares and serves nutritious meals in accordance with prescribed diet.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks and errands as related to a safe and comfortable environment.
- Works with community agencies involved with client as directed.
- Escorts client to healthcare facility as directed.
- Respects client’s rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Practices honesty, dependability and confidentiality in all client and family matters.
- Follows basic safety rules to maintain safe environment.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications as designated in the plan of care.
- Guides the client in social activities.
- Assumes responsibility for child-care services to include assistance with personal hygiene, meal preparation and serving and recreational and educational activities.
- Reports changes in client’s condition or home situation to the supervising professional.
- Follows Plan of Care established by RN or therapist and reports changes in client condition.
- Prepares a visit report daily and submits completed documentation per agency policy and procedure.
- The following tasks are also considered to be an essential function of the position:
- Lifting unspecified weights, depending on assignment requirements.
- Bending and stooping to prepare equipment and materials for treating clients or managing the client’s environment.
- Transferring, turning and positioning clients and assisting clients in walking and moving from place to place.
- Must have current NYS HHA or PCA Certificate
- Must have 1 full year supervised experience in the last 3 years
- Professional and verifiable references
- Must have Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to pass all background screenings
EOE/Drug Free Employer
- Child Care
- Personal Protective Equipment