To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Peoria, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Specialty Leasing
JLL • Peoria, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Work closely with the marketing department to insure ongoing exposure of the specialty leasing program in the mall’s marketing efforts, including in mall signage and digital media.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of involvement in community activities representing the property and JLL.
- Identify new and unique prospects for the specialty leasing program and/or permanent leasing.
- Ensure that specialty leasing retailers and amenities enhance the appearance and values of the shopping center and meet JLL’s visual merchandising requirements and standards of professionalism.
- Maintain ongoing communication with permanent leasing agent to ascertain space availability, merchandise mix goals, and incubation candidates.
- Generate alternative revenue through ancillary income opportunities.
- Prepare all license agreement documents and coordinate the execution of agreements with the General Manager and the licensee.
- Coordinate all national deals with the specialty leasing regional team.
- Regular canvassing of the market and maintenance of a prospect activity report.
- Monitor, control, and adjust as appropriate, specialty leasing budgets and forecasts and ancillary income goals to meet year-end projections.
- Process all license agreements in accordance with the Data Management Procedures.
- Collect monthly sales reports from licensees and generate a sales report, ensuring all percentage rent and percentage in lieu is billed appropriately.
- Ensure rent is collected from all licensees adhering to the Specialty Leasing A/R Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure each licensee has provided the appropriate Certificate of Insurance.
- Coordinate the set-up, relocation, and breakdown of all specialty leasing licensees.
- Oversee all specialty leasing retailers to ensure adherence to the property’s Operational Guidelines and Design Criteria.
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution. Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing preferred.
Years of relevant experience
- Three years of related sales experience or retail experience. Three years of practical leasing experience preferred.
Skills and knowledge
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Selling and negotiation skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy when interacting with others.
- Must have or be willing to get Real Estate License within 90 days of employment.
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Flexibility to work varied schedules including weekends and evenings.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.