If you are an experienced Audit and Assurance Associate or Audit Senior with 3+ years of public accounting experience, please read on!
We can offer heavy flexibility with working hybrid and/or remote, though you will OCCASIONALLY be required to come into the office, and may be asked to go to a client site.
Based just west of Washington DC, we have been offering personalized accounting and tax services to a variety of clients for decades. As our firm continues to expand, we are looking for amazing professionals to join our team.
Currently, we are looking to hire a experienced Audit Senior who wants to become a trusted advisor to our clients and building a long-term progressive career here.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Flexibility on hybrid and/or remote schedule.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Diverse client base
- Growing firm where you can make an impact
- Fun work environment! Happy hours, company parties and sports teams, and non-profit involvement in the community.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be a trusted member of the audit and advisory team providing various assurance and consulting services to industry specific clients
- Proactively engage with your clients throughout the year to gather needed information to complete testing and respond to questions raised
- Plan and supervise the execution of all audit engagement activities
- Conduct and review tests to assess deficiencies of internal controls and make recommendations for improvement
- Play an active role in discussions with Managers and Partners relative to business recommendations resulting from testing performed and information gathered
- Develop through on the job coaching and mentoring along with participating in firm-wide learning and development programs
- Network and build strong relationships internally and with your clients
- Prepare and lead training sessions as requested.
- Develop and foster client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm.
- Proactively seek relevant education and training opportunities to grow professionally.
- Assist in firm administrative functions as assigned by the principals and managers.
- Give constructive and consistent feedback to colleagues.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients
- Train and help develop staff and associates
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of experience at a public accounting firm
- CPA candidate OR Licensed CPA
- BS/BA in Accounting or related field
- 2 years of external Audit/Assurance experience
- Client Management experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- CPA Exam Support
- Flex time
- Fridays off during the summer
- Holiday and Tax Season End Parties
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Vincent StegerEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Remote OR Hybrid Audit Senior - established firm outside of DC!
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : VS3-1691760 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Vincent Steger - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Relationship Management