Loyal Source Government Services is looking for qualified Dental Assistants to work with the U.S. Navy at the Naval Health Clinic in Makalapa, Hawaii as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
For more information, please contact James Campbell at 407-455-7607 or send a resume to URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply.
- Certificate or Associate Degree as a dental assistant/technician from a state accredited program and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Certification from a military dental technician or dental assistant "A" school and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Certification from a Red Cross Dental Assistant course and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Certification from a Military Red Cross Dental Assistant course within the preceding 6 months.
- 36 months experience within the preceding 60 months as a dental assistant in a private practice or a military clinic.
- Membership in good standing with the American Association of Dental Assistants with required continuing education and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Graduation from a state accredited program for dental assistants or dental technology within the preceding 12 months.
- Provide two letters of recommendation, from either practicing dentists or faculty members where the HCW received his/her dental assistant training. The letters must attest to the HCW’s clinical skills, patient rapport, etc. Recommendation letters must include name, title, phone number, date of reference, address and signature of the individual providing the letter. Letters must have been written within the preceding three years.
- Possess certification or permit for use of dental X-ray equipment. Completion of a military dental technician or dental assistant "A" school will fulfill this requirement. Similarly, Dental Assistant program transcripts documenting dental X-ray training will also suffice.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.