To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Forks, ND
- Phone: 6052155193
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Loan Officer
GPAC • Grand Forks, ND
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A great community bank is looking at adding to their growing team. This position is responsible for maintaining a current portfolio as well as continue to build off what is established. Compensation package will be generous with room to grow in your career.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5 or more years of experience as a loan officer or similar title in credit extension, with business development requirements
- Outstanding business development skills complemented with appropriate credit knowledge for the purpose of growing portfolio with quality loans
- Makes and services loans within delegated authority and in accordance with bank policies. Makes and/or conveys decisions on loan approval, structure and pricing. Responsible for exercising credit risk management responsibilities on loans within area of responsibility
- Conducts complex credit analyses. Analyzes balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows of potential borrowers to ascertain creditworthiness. Maintains current, adequate and verified financial information on borrowers and guarantors as required by policy
- Develops and manages commercial loan portfolios, including loan originations in the community served by the bank. Works with some complex loan packages
For more information, reach out to your North Dakota Banking Recruiter, Sondrae Spade, at 605-215-5193.
Feel free to follow Sondrae's LinkedIn page for more great opportunities across North Dakota and the nation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.