If you've been searching for a Remote Software Developer role, you may be interested in this opening from a client of Robert Half Technology. You should apply today if you would feel comfortable with a role where you are responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Richardson, Texas area.
- Yield clear and consistent correspondences around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- This job is for someone who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- This position requires experience with Agile
- Applicants who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments are preferred
- React experience- highly preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of C#
- This position requires familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) relational and non-relational database
- We are particularly looking for candidates with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- Prior work with API design
-Cloud, AWS and or Azure
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Developer
for more information.