Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available in Elkhart and St. Joseph counties with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.Compensation is competitive and based on the following criteria:
- Are you a certified nursing assistant or have you been one in the past?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- Will you work weekends and some holidays (pay is time and a half)?
- PT versus FT availability?
- Are you able to perform personal cares, homemaker tasks like dishes and laundry as well as provide companionship?
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.