Gama Aviation LLC, A Wheels Up Company, is looking for a world-class Maintenance Controller to join our team of dedicated and passionate professionals, fueled by the most powerful brand in private aviation, as we continue our mission of democratizing the private aviation space through cutting-edge technology and innovative product and service offerings.
As a Maintenance Controller, you are responsible for ensuring that aircraft within the Gama operated fleet are maintained in compliance with all regulatory requirements. You are responsible for monitoring aircraft, initiating, and overseeing maintenance events to ensure aircraft are returned to service in a timely and effective manner. In an executive capacity, the Maintenance Controller supervises the maintenance and/or alteration of Gama operated aircraft. As the delegate of the aircraft certificate holder's Director of Maintenance (DOM), you will execute certain designated functions of the DOM's office. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with all company policies as outlined in the Gama operating manual.
* Ensure all out-of-service for maintenance aircraft are repaired in a timely manner.
* Assign maintenance personnel, including vendors, in the correct performance of aircraft repairs and overseeing repair efforts as well as maintaining communication on repair status.
* Create work packages for scheduled, unscheduled, and Line Maintenance.
* Coordinate with maintenance vendors to plan, execute, oversee, and document maintenance events.
* Ensure all departments affected by a grounded aircraft are aware of the status of the aircraft.
* Review aircraft records and tracking to ensure compliance with maintenance programs.
* Work harmoniously with Maintenance Leadership, Flight Operations, maintenance vendors, and all operational entities and personnel.
* Ensure proper documentation of the work performed on aircraft prior to approval of the aircraft for return-to-service.
* Ensure required aircraft parts are obtained and shipped in a timely manner.
* Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
* Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in Part 121, 135/91
* Experience in Avianis preferred
Wheels Up Story
Wheels Up (NYSE:UP), a leader in private aviation, offers a total private aviation solution that includes world-class safety, service and flexibility through on-demand flights, membership programs, corporate solutions, aircraft management, whole aircraft sales and commercial travel benefits through a strategic partnership with Delta Air Lines.
Our employees' passion for innovation, customer-centric mindset and collaborative spirit drives our mission to connect flyers to private aircraft - and one another - to deliver exceptional, personalized experiences and build an industry-leading marketplace.
Wheels Up attracts, empowers and retains diverse, talented employees who bring a range of experiences and are committed to taking Wheels Up to new heights. We recognize our employees' unique perspectives and skills and take pride in helping them develop a meaningful and exciting career path with us.
Interested in joining our talented team, explore our career opportunities, today!
To learn more about Wheels Up, please visit WheelsUp.com.
Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities: Wheels Up is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, you may email us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to NOW HIRING - Maintenance Controller
or alternatively send afax to
. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or as the title of your fax document.
- Regulatory Requirements
- Aircraft Records
- Aerospace Manufacturing
- Regulatory Compliance